4 Channel Universal Temperature Data Logger
Product Code : 05
Digital Universal 4 Channel Thermometer w/ Data Logging SD Card
Accurately Measures 4 Channels of Temperature from -148Â° to 3092Â°F (-100Â° to 1700Â°C)
Digital Thermometer Applications:
- Food and chemical processing
- HVAC/R systems
- Power generation
- Paper production
This instrumentâs unique feature is its patented technique for storing sampled data in Excel format on removable SD memory cards.
4 Channel Thermometer Included Accessories:
- Carrying case
- Two Type K beaded thermocouple probes (Temperature up to 500 Â°F)
- 2 GB SD memory card
- Userâs manual
Handheld, Digital Thermometer Specifications:
- Embedded Microcontroller: Custom one-chip LSI device
- Display Type: LCD with green backlight
- Display Size: 2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)
- Parameter Measured: Temperature (in Â°F or Â°C)
- Measurement Range:
- For Pt 100 ohm RTD: -327Â° to 1562Â°F
- For thermocouples: depends on type
- Measurement Accuracy:
- For Pt 100 ohm probes: Â± (4% of reading + 1.8Â°F) from -327Â° to 999.9Â°F, Â± (4 % of reading + 2.0Â°F) from 1000Â° to 1562Â°F)
- For thermocouples: Â± (4% of reading + 2.0Â°F max)
- Measurement Resolution:
- For Pt 100 ohm probes: 0.1Â° (F or C) from -327Â° to 999.9Â°F, 1Â°F from 1000Â° to 1562Â°F
- For thermocouples: 0.1Â° (F or C) below 1000Â°F and 1Â° (F or C) above 1000Â°F for Types K, J, T and E; 1Â° (C or F) for Types R and S Data Logging Sampling Time: 1 second to 1 hour
- Settable Parameters: Date, time, decimal point or comma decimal division, auto power off, beep sound, temperature unit, sampling time
- Storable/Recallable Readings: Maximum, minimum
- SD Card Capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Operating Temperature: 32Â° to 122Â°F (0Â° to 50Â°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 85%
- Power Supply: Six Alkaline âAAâ batteries or optional 9-VDC AC adapter
- Power Consumption:
- 8.5 mADC (normal operation, with backlight off and SD card not saving data)
- 30 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- 44 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- Dimensions of Thermometer: 6.97 x 2.68 x 1.77 in. (177 x 68 x 45mm)
- Weight of Thermometer: 1.13 lb. (515g)
Why Excel-formatted SD cards are a breakthrough in data logging technology:
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, Generalâs SD card instruments donât require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also donât require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. Generalâs SD instruments donât even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoftâs Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display â as a table or graph â the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. Theyâre not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because theyâre solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CDâs or DVDâs.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, theyâre portable. Once youâre done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again â with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
74/2A/1, Srigandakaval, Hegganahalli, Krishnappa I A, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560091, India